Wednesday, January 21, 2009

the League of Ordinary Gentlemen

Lords and ladies,

I'm excited to let you know about the League of Ordinary Gentlemen, a new group blog featuring myself and some other worthy bloggers. It's an attempt at a group blog that groups together long-form conversations on individual topics, into series. To that end, at the right hand side of the page you will find a drop-down menu that contains different series which you can then peruse.

I think, for me, this is a good vehicle for blogging for now. Of necessity my posts there will be less personal. I have truly been blown away by the number of people writing me emails and commenting to let me know that they were moved by my blog, it's been a humbling and wonderful feeling. I do hope you'll check out the new digs.

Just so you guys know, for some reason Blogger no longer emails me when someone comments, so your best bet is to email me if you need.

4 comments:

raft said...

jesus, he already has 4 posts! I think that fills my Freddie fix for the day.

p.s. what are you gonna do when you add a girl to the blog?

james said...

yay!

BP said...

Waow. Is there RSS for just your stuff? Don't know the other gents.

Anonymous said...

I used to be able to find good information from your blog
articles.
My blog system